Busselton Danger and Warnings
Busselton is generally considered a safe city, but there are still some dangers and precautions to keep in mind for personal security.
The most common types of crime in Busselton are property crimes, such as theft and burglary. To prevent these types of crimes, it is important to:
- Lock all doors and windows when leaving your home or car
- Never leave valuables visible in your car
- Avoid walking alone at night, especially in poorly lit areas
If you need to report a crime or suspicious activity, you can contact the Western Australia Police:
Busselton can experience natural disasters such as bushfires and storms. It is important to stay informed and prepared in case of an emergency. You can get information about current and potential natural disasters by:
- Checking the Western Australia Emergency Wa website
- Subscribing to alerts and warnings from the Department of Fire and Emergency Service
It is also a good idea to make an emergency plan and stock up on emergency supplies, such as water, non-perishable food, and first aid supplies.
Health and Safety
While Busselton is generally safe, it is important to take basic health and safety precautions, such as:
- Wearing sunscreen and a hat when spending time outdoors
- Staying hydrated and drinking plenty of water, especially during the hot summer months
- Practicing safe driving habits and wearing a seatbelt
If you need medical assistance, you can visit the Busselton Hospital:
Remember to always be aware of your surroundings and take measures to ensure your personal safety.